KHARKIV — the House of the state industry building located on Freedom Square in the city center is caught by fire. This was reported by users of social networks.

 

yLBv3awIN50

 

According to preliminary data, the cause of a fire could be a short circuit. Information about victims is specified.

 

«Office workers told that in the room where the fire broke out, were many documents, office equipment, furniture», — wrote Anna Holod, an eyewitness of the incident, on her page in the social network.